Why should he attack!!

Mr.Santorum
I've noticed this afternoon and in the evening news broadcast that people are starting to complain that Mr. Romney has set his sights on Mr.Santorum in the upcoming primaries. My question would be why not by the latest polls Mr. Santorum is leading in one and running second in the other two, and Newt Gingrich is not even in one so it makes perfect sense for Mr. Romney to attack him. Why people have their panties in a wad is beyond me, any candidate with any sense would and will attack any other candidate that may be a threat to their position. Mr. Santorum seems to be a fairly good candidate but I don't know what it is about him and I mean this with no disrespect but in a lot of ways he reminds me of a cartoon character Charlie Brown(maybe it's the sweater vests) and if he gets the nomination I'm afraid Mr. Obama will be his Lucy holding the football and we all know how that turns out. But as I said before I will support almost any candidate that gets the nomination to get Obama out of the White House.                                                                                                                                                           


,




No comments: