Is it time for the Christian crusaders return

Christian crusaders

Is it time for the Christian crusader to return, in the last week or so in Afghanistan people have been protesting and inciting riots and killing people American people over an incident of some soldiers burning copies of the Koran that prisoners had Wrote messages to inside of. This is not the first time radical Muslims have used an excuse like this to cause problems. I personally have nothing against any holy book but can you imagine the outrage the world community would do if a Christian nation did this to Muslims burning the holy Bible, there would be all kinds of protest of how bad Christians were. So I'm asked myself is the time for the Crusaders to come back.

Do we need the Pope and other Christian leaders and non-Christians to come together and once more repeat history and send Crusaders to the Middle East to start a holy war. I believe that's exactly what some leaders in the Muslim world would like to see I truly believe that: the Ayatollah or ayatollahs in Iran and Afghanistan and a few other Middle East countries are pushing for a war of this type. In my own humble opinion I'm not sure that we shouldn't give it to them once and for all and stop bending over and kissing their butts. Would this lead to World War III possibly then again maybe not a lot of people in that area and surrounding areas I think are getting just as tired of Iran and Afghanistan  crap , so  they may not join in to help Iran and Afghanistan and other rogue nations.

I'll really hope we don't have to repeat history in the Middle East, but if we do God have mercy on us all

                                In Hoc Signo Vinces
























No comments: