Is Santorum organization up to the task!

Is Santorum organization up to the task! I am beginning to wonder if his organization is ready for him to be a front runner or not. It seems Mr.Santorum Missed the filing for the D.C ballot according to politico.com and  Santorum also does not have any confirmed delegates for the March 6 primaries in Tennessee.I'm positively certain that if  Santorum doesn't get his organization together there's no way  Santorum going to get the nomination. I'm thinking the three state sweep he just got caught Santorum and his team offguard as it did the rest of the nation.

Santorum
Mr.Santorum as I've said in another post as of right now you are not my candidate of choice and making amateur mistakes like this may cost you even more.Mr.Santorum you either need to have a good talking to your people about this and maybe fire one or two of them if you have any chance of getting the nomination just my two cents worth.                                                                             

No comments: