Rick the rino

Rick the rino
Rick the rino
What do these two pictures have in common, the answer being there both rhinos! Rick the rino, what Rick the rino pulled yesterday and is still going on today should let any and all conservative Republicans know his true nature. Making robo calls to unions and Democratic members is a new low in Republican politics. The excuse I'm just trying to pick up Reagan Democrats is pure bull crap. I don't recall once during Reagan's primary that he made Robo calls to any Democrats or unions to help him win the nomination. I think what Rick the rino did is lower than whale crap and we all know where whale crap is it's at the bottom of the sea.

You all know that I'm not a fan of Newt Gingrich he was at the bottom of my list to win the primary but after this crap Rick the rhino has replaced him.

Rick the rino may win Michigan with his pleas to the Democratic Party but! It will be a dirty win and I hope my fellow conservatives will remember this come super Tuesday and put Rick the rino in this place and that's out of this primary run. If I wanted another Obama in office for the next four years I would vote for him, voting for Rick the rino is a vote for the same old politics in Washington we had the last four years.

No comments: