The New Odd Couple

Ron Paul and Mitt Romney
The new odd couple in town, Ron Paul and Mitt Romney no real surprise neither one has been overly aggressive to the other so far in this contest. Both Ron Paul and Mitt Romney seem to be more interested in taking out their competition then hurting each other. Rumor has it that even their wives seemed to be  friends are at least very friendly to each other. What is unusual and kind of caught me off guard was that this weekend on CNN State of the Union Ron Paul admitted that he liked Romney's management style, I think this is the first time I've heard a competitor in the race for the presidency  give another contender a true compliment. Mr. Paul did go on to say though that he thought in general that Mr. Romney was part of the status quo. I may not agree with them on that part but I do appreciate his honesty.   

No comments: