Israel and Obama

In the past  weeks if you paid any attention to TV at all and the news broadcast you've noticed a growing divide between the Obama administration and state of Israel. The Obama administration seems to be pushing for Israel to back away from Iran and its nuclear program. Just today Israel has came out and publicly accused the Obama administration of this. I myself think Israel should've done this a lot sooner . Israel and the United States have had a long and good relationship up to this point I don't blame them for being pissed at the Obama administration.

I think we the people of the United States should stand with Israel and remind this administration and future administrations that we do. I myself will be sending e-mails out to my representatives in Washington as well as the state of California and I encourage everyone to do the same.

I'm beginning to think that one of two things about the Obama administration one is that they are so arrogant that they don't think the people of the US are the people of Israel will turn against them. Which if you think about this it's really funny first Obama administration upsets the Catholic vote and a lot of the Christian vote with the birth control issue, now it seems that they are trying to lose the Jewish vote as well.

I honestly believe that this is just me folks my own opinion I truly believe that Obama and his administration knows hes going to lose this coming election and are trying to push us in to World War III I could be wrong and I hope I am

Israel

No comments: