Stab an old bear in the butt with a sharp stick

Stab an older bear in the butt with a sharp stick and one of three things is going to happen. One the old bear is going to turn around and bite your head off, two is going to take a crap on you or he's going to do both. This is basically what happened on Fox and friends yesterday morning when one of the host kept asking Hank Williams Junior about his political views. Like I said you poke a old bear and he will do one of three things. I think Hank took the third option, I think he bit the head off and crapped on their bodies. If you ask an old boy like Hank Williams a political question he's going give you his honest opinion. You may not like the answer you get but at least you know it's truthful . Some folks are speculating that he was either high on drugs are drunk, in my opinion it doesn't matter I think he gave an honest answer and an honest opinion did he compare Obama with Hitler I don't think so I think it was just his way of showing opposites.                                                                                                                   

No comments: