Is Romney the one

is Romney the one? He may be, in my humble opinion at last night's debate he seemed the most comfortable with what he was saying. Also it's rumored that New Hampshire's primary may be in this calendar year as early as December. If this is the case there is not going to be enough time for most of the other candidates to catch up with Mitt Romney. Is this a good thing? I don't know. If Romney is the ones that gets the nomination I really don't have a problem with that. We all know that if Obama wins reelection the United States as we know it is totally screwed. I know a lot of mine fellow  conservatives do not care for Romney at all, they think that he is too much in the middle and not a true conservative. This may very well be but! The more I think about it the better it might be to have a moderate conservative in the White House. The reason being that honestly we need someone that can bridge this political divide that we have in Congress. This partisans politics with the current president that we have is tearing this nation apart. We need active debate on both sides of the Isles that's what I believe the founding fathers had in mind. Agree with me or disagree with me we have to try something.

No comments: