Has he given up on the presidency

has Obama and the Democratic Party given up on this presidency, in my humble opinion they may have. In this blog entry I will try to show you what I mean.the first one is something I've been waiting for one of the Republican presidential hopefuls to use, that is a quote from Ronald Reagan "are you better off now then you were four years ago"but Obama admitted to all of it. Can any of us and be honest  say were better off now than we were three or even four years ago, I don't think so it just amazes me that Obama admitted it.Then we have Harry Reid the Senate Majority Leader distancing himself from Obama's job plan.Sen. Reid stated he would rework the plan so it would pay for itself, so it seems that not only is Obama fighting the Republicans but his own party as well is the thrill gone.and then we have Barney Frank who turned on the president about the troops being in Iraq beyond this year, then he was hit again by Mike Quigley his strategy for Afghanistan and then House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and majority Senate leader Harry Reid are not happy about the trade deals he just sent to Congress, Nancy Pelosi has stated she will not be twisting any arms to get pasted .I'm beginning to wonder when the Democratic convention starts if Obama won't be challenged for the nomination wouldn't that be a kick. In the pants.in my humble opinion if you've watched the news and read the papers it's plain to see that Obama will matter what his supporters say has given up winning a second term.

No comments: