Some people are just stupid or pretend to be

Let me start this off by saying that I believe in freedom of speech. I believe we all should be heard and have the right to protest the things we don't agree with. I will stand and fight for that right for anyone. I may not like or agree with the things some folks say and do but I do believe they have the right
   Now what I want to talk about, I'm sure you've either heard or read about the days of rage protest on Wall Street. It seems that a few people don't agree with how much money Wall Street makes. So they gather together went to protest which I don't have a problem with. What I do have a problem with are people breaking the law. If you go to a protest like the days of rage keep this in mind if you keep it peaceful and don't cause problems are get out of hand the police in general will leave you alone, you can pretty much be as loud as you want . What you can not do is harass people, block traffic and generally be a pain in the butt. If you challenge officer, spit on him or her start getting rowdy they can and will bring up pepper spray and batons. I'm sure you've all heard how this group of protesters are saying that the police got out of hand with them and beat them and threw them to the ground. What this group is not telling you is that they bought traffic to a stop,  called officers bad names, threatened officers and spit upon them, spitting on a police officer nowadays is considered assault. Once any of your group Spits or assaults an officer in any means that the doors are open for the officers to break up your protest, handcuff you and throw you to the ground to hand cuffs you if necessary.
      Most of the people that you see being arrested in the days of rage protest are professional protesters they know what they're doing. they know how to get on camera. they know how to make the police officers look bad that and mainly they are just looking for attention and money if they can figure out a way to sue the city that they're protesting in. I don't feel sorry for these people at all they know what they're doing they know what going to happen before they get there. A little piece of advice if you're in a protest and you see this kind of behavior happening my best advise is to leave because these people are not here to help you. The best thing you can do is leave and come back again with your group of people you know and protest and speak what you need to say.

No comments: