A place for Pawlenty and Jindal

A place for Pawlenty and Jindal and so it begins each one of them giving their voice to the candidate that they think will win the nod for the party.In my humble opinion I believe that Perry may have got the better endorsement for the short term.why you may ask, Jindal I believe is the better governor of the two, he is also the more robust of the two at  public speaking. But I don't believe that he wants to be the vice president. In my opinion I believe that he's perfectly happy being the governor of Louisiana. Not saying that he would not make a good  V.P I just believe that he doesn't want the number two spot and I believe that he's not going to be able spend  much time campaigning for Perry.On the other hand Pawlenty I believe will bring a lot to Romney's campaign, yes he is a wallflower but he did manage to win the governorship of Minnesota yes it was only about 1% but he did win.I think Pawlenty's strength is working behind the scenes and raising lots and lots of cash.Pawlenty is not a working governor at this time, so he can spend all this time campaigning and raising cash for his candidate.Pawlenty in my opinion he been wallflower makes him the perfect candidate for being VP why you may ask take a look at our current VP and you have your answer.Pawlenty does seem to know when to keep his mouth shut and this in itself can be a great asset for president

No comments: