AIG and other jokes on the Taxpayer

Hey all! Call me old but I recall the only time I got a bonus for doing a job is when I went above and beyond what was expected. AIG is once more handing out bonus’s Where did they get the monies to do this? Why you and I the good taxpayers .Heres the deal folks we can put a end to this You and I the taxpayers own about 72% of AIG stock , not a controlling share of the stock but enough to cut the CEO and other top spots salary .
GM coming out of bankruptcy but wait You and I once more put 30 billion taxpayer dollars in to it to keep it out of bankruptcy. Hmmm! and did we get a new board to run the new GM no we did not so what makes you think that they are going to better this time around. Once more the joke is on us the taxpayer.
Then we the taxpayer have a Speaker of the house trying to have a pissing contest with the C.I.A The Speaker needs to pull her head out of her own butt and take care of the people but ! Oh wait! She lives in wonderland where the sun and the moon better rotate around her and we the people are something she can do without. Time to wake up Nancy I hear Dave Letterman is going to run for your seat next time. Hell with Dave, Joe and franken
We might go broke but with a smile on our faces.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't forget that the head of gm was told to step down because he was trying to keep all of the models that are made here( hummers, ect) staying here. Instead an overseas company now owns on of the us's most productive automobile divisions. He was actively trying to avoid bankruptcy. One day after he was let go is when gm declared