Congratulations to Mitt Romney and Ron Paul

Like to give my congratulations to both Mitt Romney and Ron Paul. It was a fun and exciting primary tonight both of these men put on a very good show, in my opinion either one would make a much better president than the one that now occupies the office.
  On another note I truly believe that Rick. Perry should sincerely consider leaving the race and going back to his governorship in Texas. I also believe that Newt Gingrich negative talk about other Republican candidates did him more harm than good.as of right now with 72% of the primary votes in Romney has gotten four times as many votes as Newt and Ron Paul twice as many votes, I also believe that the upcoming political ads that he or his super pack will be running in South Carolina will also do him more harm than good but that's just this good old boys opinion. I look forward to the next primary event to see who comes out on top. Once again congratulations to Mitt Romney and Ron Paul. 
  


No comments: