Obama the Crawfish

hello all . for the ones who don"t know what a craw fish is it a little fresh water encrustation that is a bottom feeder, it runs around acting all big a tough until someone or thing take it to task. then it starts backing and keeps backing up till it finds a place to hide or is forced to fight .
Obama is doing the Craw fish dance ! Yesterday at West Point he set a date in front of millions of viewers on TV and the web that in 8 months he would began troop withdrawal . then the Newscaster's ,blogger's the left and the right started throwing stones at him for giving the Taliban our war plans.Today he starts the craw fish backing up saying that not I said, that not what I mean.craw fish!
This is not the first time he's has done the craw fish .
I recall him saying we won't raise tax's , Now hes in office tax's will be going up, craw fish!
Then to the gay folks he said back me and I will support your cause , can any of the gay folks tell me what he has done for you since he has been in office . I can tell you not a thing .craw fish !
We will have a open forum so the people can read the laws that we are passing . Once more craw fish .
So what i am saying folks is till he has no place to hide ! he won't stop craw fishing

No comments: