Of citizens and traitors

First off I would like to say that I am not in favor of the US government killing American citizens in foreign countries or at home.but! I am in favor of killing  traitors to our country. The example would be the so-called American Taliban fighter the first thing that should have been done when we found out about this person was that his citizenship should've been stripped and then he should've been put up against the wall and shot. The same thing should've happened to the American who went to Iraq and became a Taliban leader. I think anyone here in the states that goes to a foreign country and tries to take the lives of US military personnel should lose their citizenship and become an open target for military to kill. Now this is not the first time in recent history stuff like this is happened back in the Vietnam War we had the actress Jane Fonda in my opinion committed a treasonous act with the Vietcong, if I had been president during that time Ms. Fonda would've never reentered the United States of America I would've made sure she lost her citizenship in her right to return to this country. To this day I refuse, no matter how  good the movie is to go see it if Ms. Fonda has any part to do with it.

Some of you may agree with me some of you may not but that's the way I feel about things I don't agree with all the wars or conflicts we get into, but I would never turn against my country and home

No comments: