I won't be holding my breath

 holding my breath
I won't be holding my breath as we wait for the Supreme Court justices to hand down an opinion on Obama care. I know that it looks like that the court in general is leaning toward making at least the mandate that we have to buy health insurance unconstitutional and there are many that believe that the court will make the entire bill unconstitutional, in my humble opinion here at old boy conservative I believe that it's a long time off and tell we hear the opinion of the judges, actually I believe it's been stated that the opinion won't come down until sometime mid-summer. And here's where things may get complicated as we know as of right now the Supreme Court is pretty much balanced as for as liberals and conservative judges go and like any government agency there are politics involved.

I unfortunately don't believe the entire thing will be struck down I believe over the next few months that political pressure from the White House and Congress will lead to a compromise so that the individual mandate is removed but most of the bill other than that will be left intact I could be wrong but I honestly don't think so.

I honestly do believe that our healthcare system is in need of a major overhaul, I honestly believe that the best thing that could happen to health insurance is that it be treated much like car insurance we the people should be able to shop around all over the country not just with in our state for health insurance I believe this would bring down prices for premiums but also make money for the insurance companies a little healthy competition is good for any business. So let's hope in the long run that's what happens.

No comments: