Keystone pipeline why not?

Keystone pipeline why not?the Keystone pipeline project took another hit in the Senate today the Democrats once again put down a Republican move to approve the pipelines construction. What gets me is this this is a shovel ready jobs for many many people all the away from truck drivers to welders to all the little towns that this pipeline would come close to that would feed and house the workers as it was being built. I thought that Obama wanted shovel ready jobs to happen. as

It would seem to me Obama and most Democrats really don't want us to come out of this recession in my humble opinion they are acting more like Keystone cops then they are concerned legislators



I also think that Obama and the Democrats think this recession or depression is some kind of sick joke, I think it's time that we do a a little housecleaning in Washington not only do we need to replace the president with a good strong Republican but we need to take control of both houses as well so we can get our country back on its feet and back to its greatness.

No comments: