What John Brennan didn’t tell us

What John Brennan, President Barack Obama's counter-terrorism adviser didn’t tell us.
According to www.telegraph.co.uk Six trucks of explosives 'disappear' in Yemen.
Not just any where but in the country's capital city, Sana'a. In an apparently botched surveillance operation, militants driving six trucks filled with weapons and ordnance succeeded in giving security forces the slip as they entered the city, according to local media. And the sad thing about this it’s not the first time this has happened. If you didn’t know how the terrorist get their bombs here my friends is the perfect example. Do we know how many shipments go missing like this I bet not .So can anybody tell me why we are playing nice with Yemen! I think its time to take off the kit gloves on places and country’s like this to hell with everybody liking us I would rather go back to the time when other country’s knew if they messed with anyone form the good old USA they would have their face pounded in to the ground .Yes in this world we have to day it is better to be feared then liked in my humble opinion .

No comments: