Cowgirl-princess- congress woman

fredrica wilson

Most women grow out of the cowgirl-princess stage around the age of 11 or 12 ,but it seems someone forgot to tell Democratic Congress woman Frederica Wilson out of Florida. I know that there are cowboys and cowgirls in the great state of Florida and I mean them no disrespect in about what I'm going to say in the next few paragraphs are two. Now you would think that a grown woman of any color would not and should not dress this way serving in Congress.

Frederica Wilson

I mean seriously the woman looks like a freaking parakeet who could take that seriously, I mean you know the outfit matches but still this is just the tip of the iceberg! seriously the more I look the worse it gets take this outfit for example

Frederica Wilson

I could've swore that feathered cowboy hats much less a pink one went out style in the late 60s early 70s.I mean look at the poor guy in this picture,the look on his face says it all he's not sure whether to kill the chicken on her head are run like hell.Then we have this beauty, my little girl was walking by as I was posting this picture and she was afraid that the Easter Bunny wasn't going to make it this year she was convinced that Ms. Wilson had killed the Easter Bunny and made a hat out of it

Frederica Wilson
and to tell you the truth I was not sure myself.. Also as I was getting these pictures my lovely wife happened by as well and started looking at them and made the statement, hon I've seen those clothes before but they weren't on the woman do you remember the old show Starsky and Hutch I said yeah I remember that show, she said do you remember huggy bear I said yeah and then it dawned on me Ms. Wilson is not dressing as a cowgirl princess but more like a pimp in a television show

Antonio Fargas
do you see the resemblance, I did and damned near pee-ed myself. And don't get me wrong folks I'm all for people standing out in the crowd, but if you're going to dress like a pimp

pimp
who's to say you're not going to act like one when you get to Washington, in my opinion this is what this young woman is doing. So the question that begs to be asked is just who  she is pimping out.

No comments: