It's my party! and I will cry if I want to

"It's my party! and I will cry if I want to"Should be the theme song for Charles Rangel's Birthday bash!.
It seems friendship is a fickle thing in politics what started out as a major bash is starting to dwindle. It seem the rich and powerful smell blood in the water and don't want to risk being pulled into Mr. Rangel's problems.
Among the people who won't be attending is Bill Clinton who was present in the video invitation.Now this is my personal opinion if slick willy ain't showing Mr. Rangel is in some deep deep crap! A maybe is Mayor Bloomberg
he setting on the fence for now.A few who won't be showing are Rep Carolyn Maloney ( has to be out of town),
Rep.Michael E. McMahon( also out of town)Rep. John Hall ( he has a parade to attend) all and all it look like the bash may be a crash. So with that said i am sending out this to you Mr.Rangel



links
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/06/nyregion/06rangel.html?scp=3&sq=rangel&st=cse
http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/07/28/charlie-rangels-primary-challenger-leave-with-some-honor/     

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.