I.C.E baby I.C.E

It seems that not all union members are feeling love for their leaders or the current administration.
The men and women of I.C.E(Immigration and Customs Enforcement )have cast a “vote of no confidence”.
Is this a big deal you bet it is ! It's starting to show cracks in the obama's administration handling of the immigration issue.When the folks enforcing the immigration laws lose confidence in you and say you are misleading the people of the U.S of A you my friend have a major problem.
 Then there is the matter of the letter the head of I.C.E got  himself saying that a“vote of no confidence”had been cast on him as well the vote was 259 to 0 you got just a bit of a problem , what are the rank and file mad at you may ask well it seems the the current administration care more for campaigning for immigration reform and amnesty then doing their jobs which is to enforce current laws.I for one think it time to defrost I.C.E and get some new people in there that work for us not for the Obama political machine






links
http://www.cis.org/articles/2010/259-259-vote-no-confidence.pdf
http://www.cis.org/kephart/ICE-mission-melt-1

No comments: