Is The Secret Service becoming the New SS

Is The Secret Service becoming the New SS? it my seem so a man in Oklahoma was pull over by local police for a sign he had post on his car ! the sign was taken by the police officer and later returned  but not before the 
Secret Service showed up at his house and wanted a walk threw.


I thought in the good old U.S.of A we could write and say what we wanted , it seems the Obama administration
is trying to change that as well.Is freedom of speech being taken away from us ? do I need to worry about the Secret Service showing upat my door  for writing this blog ! the Big question folks Is how bad will this get as we near the elections in November and again in 2012 do we need to start worrying about Obama's Brownshirts showing up at the polls you tell me .

No comments: