Crazy Uncle week


Last week must have been the national week long crazy uncle week .We  all have them the crazy family member no one want to show up at event but they do any way and in some fashion or another embarrass's one or more members at the party.
Lets start this out with the one I dislike the most and the one I think was more embarrassing then the other that's right bring out V.P Joe Biden, his put you " back in chains" comment to a largely black crowd is more them his usual gaffe that we blogger love to write about I know for a fact more then a few black people in attends were not happy about the comment and even more who saw it on the News . It was so bad uncle Joe was send home for the weekend  and I'm sure was told to keep his head down and his mouth shut and let this pass.
I will freely admit that this crazy uncle I am a big fan of I'm talking about Hank Williams jr.I personally   am not embarrassed by him at all or what he said "We've got a Muslim President who hates farming. hates the military.hates the us and we hate him".There or one or two things in there I believe to be true and I must not be the only one the crowd where is was playing cheered long and hard..But some on the Right found it to be embarrassment.
Who in my humble is the worse crazy uncle ? well you guessed it Uncle Joe Biden and it not because he's a Democrat and it's not that I think the man is dumb ( is is not )It's because the office he holds  Mr.Biden is the second most powerful man in the world today! When Mr.Biden makes a gaffe its not only bad for him but for the whole US of A in the worlds eyes.When crazy Uncle Hank makes one the world just's laughs it off and says those crazy rednecks what will they do or say next .

No comments: