Now this is a kick in the pants

cell phones
now this is a kick in the pants!. Here in California it is now legal for the police to download the contents of your cell phone without a warrant. That's right  no cause for search, if they pull you over just because. The Liberal appellate courts held this up as law no more than a couple days ago, but I will bet you a dollar to a doughnut you heard. Little of this on mainstream media are anywhere else. You also may think the California is the only state doing this but no actually I believe that Michigan was the first.the courts here in California said to have their ruling changed it would have to go to the Supreme Court. What I find funny about this is that the cops can pull me over download all my private information on my cell phone but at the same time they could not asked our check to see if I'm an illegal alien. Am I the only one who could see a problem with this, where are all the privacy groups at why aren't they throwing a fit about this. Where is the media over this isn't just getting swept under the rug. Folks if you live in California are Michigan and the other states that have laws like this on your books you need to make a fuss about this this is just one more step in us losing another freedom.
there is another link to this story   http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/36/3603.asp                                                                                                                                                 

No comments: