Vat coming near you soon

Well folks next big thing is coming to you soon its called VAT or Value Added Tax yes yes its another tax but this one not only gets you and I but it start with the raw goods the manufacturer get and then it hits the retailer and then is pass to you and I .In other words it is a money machine for the government. If and I say if the government ran it right it could pull us out of the bad time we are in right now if not then as President Reagan said in 1985 “A value- added tax actually gives a government a chance to blindfold the people and grow in stature and size .” Now folks we have seen Obama already double the size of government in one year what do you think he will do with this? I’m not saying VAT is a bad ideal but not with this President or this congress, yes it may cost us to wait till we can vote this brunch out but over all it in my opinion will be well worth it . I’m not a fan of big government and I do think if we let Obama bring this in now we are surly going to lose more and more freedoms .

No comments: