A$$ of the week

This week a$$ is ……….. White House Chief of Staff Emanuel
ass 

For saying for liberal bloggers to attack centrist Democratic senators for being too moderate on health care would be “f - - - ing retarded” now this bothers me on two levels
First is the word f----ing when did this word be came socially accepted that we can just blare it out anytime we so feel like it.
    The second the word retarded Mr. Emanuel tell me sir are you still in grade school sir?
Some on the left are saying it just a word its used all the time , it been around forever ! well so has been many word if Chief of Staff Emanuel had call then a brunch of worthless N------gers or a lot or sissy boys  or worse yet a room full of F..gs he would not have a job today
          All I’m trying to say here folks is people in public office need to watch their mouths we all have ears and I do expect better of them


1 comment:

Kevin said...

Nice post Rocko. This about made me piss myself cause how stupid these elected people are.