Of Kennedy and Cain

After watching TV for the past couple weeks, listening and watching how bad the press has treated presidential candidate Cain and his so-called sexual-harassment against various women and his supposedly a fair with another. It takes me back to the Kennedy years, JFK was probably the most womanizing president that we ever had history tells us he had at least four affairs while in the White House and a few more when he was running for president. But back then you didn't hear a word about it in the press our on TV. In more recent times President Clinton had his little fling with Ms. Lewinsky. It was on the news for less than three weeks and didn't seem to matter to most. So my question is why I was it so very important that we are should I say the 24-hour news cycle brings this up on Mr.Cain. Not that I'm a big fan of the man, but it does seem a little unfair in my opinion.

No comments: